- Breathable upper
- Flexible sole
- Non-marking outsole
- Ortholite footbed
Products by Type: Chukka
Chukka boots or Desert Boots are rather popular today, and there are many manufacturers of casual chukka boots and also bespoke versions of it. Considering the casual nature of the Chukka boot, I would never combine a crepe sole Chukka boot with dress pants or a suit.
At the same time, an elegant Chukka boot can be paired like a suede shoe, and looks great with dress pants and suits. For example, I have an elegant pair of St. Crispin Chukka boots in mid brown suede leather that goes very with almost anything I wear.
The possibilities of incorporating them into one’s wardrobe are endless. Dress Chukka boots with thin leather soles on an elegant last in brown can be paired with a navy or mid-gray suits and a range of other colors and patterns.
- Sneaker-inspired chukka boot featuring lace-up closure and rear pull loop
- Wraparound midsole
- Ortholite PU footbed made from 5 percent recycled rubber provides all-day cushioning and support
- Sensor flex technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and greater flexibility for the ultimate smooth ride over any terrain
- Sole features geo-detailed rubber forepart, leather waist with branding emboss and colored heel top piece
- Richly colored leather lining alongside sock with repeat print pattern and Ted Baker branding stamp
- Two colored laces are offered
Products by Brand: CLARKS
CLARKS story began almost 200 years ago when Cyrus and James Clark made a slipper from sheepskin off-cuts. At the time it was ground-breaking; a combination of invention and craftsmanship that's remained at the heart of what we do.
And whilst now, as always, every pair of our shoes begins with a last carved by hand from a single block of hornbeam, advanced construction techniques, technologies and contemporary materials help us deliver perfection tailor-made for the modern world.