Lace-up closure. Reinforced stitched seams. Gusset tongue keeps out the chill. Faux fur and soft fabric lining. Cushioned comfort insole. Textured rubber mudguard midsole trim. Shock absorbing midsole. Flexible rubber high traction outsole. Imported.
Products by Type: Waterproof
- Three adjustableVelcro brand closure straps for secure closure and fit
- Dual density ankle cups are backed with foam inner padding for protection and comfort on both sides
- Upper constructed from synthetic textile and incorporates durable microfiber accordion front flex zones and microfiber collar for superior comfort and maneuverability
- Integrated 100% waterproof membrane for proven all-weather performance
- Strap feature TPR pull tab for ease of closure
- Uppers of premium full grain leather
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry
- Classic boot laces made with 100 percent recycled nylon are re-engineered to stay tied
- Mesh linings made entirely from recycled plastic bottles are breathable and eco-conscious
- Exclusive anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort and support
Products by Brand: Skechers
SKECHERS USA, Inc. is an award-winning worldwide leader in the lifestyle footwear industry and their success stems from a diverse, high-quality product line that meets the many lifestyle needs of trend-savvy men, women, and children around the globe.
SKECHER’s Work collection has men’s and women’s work shoes that provide excellent protection from everything from industrial work to light construction and restaurant work. The Shape-Ups®, Felton, and Synergy styles are all constructed with tough leather and synthetic materials, memory foam footbeds, and slip-resistant rubber outsoles to give you confidence on the job. These reliable styles feature essential protection like federally rated steel toes, electrical hazard protection, and slip-resistant outsoles.
- Relaxed Fit design for a roomy comfortable fit
- Memory Foam cushioned removable comfort insole
- Slip Resistant rubber outsole is oil resistant
- Sole tested ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards to meet or exceed a .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design