This ankle high #casual features our Worry-Free #Suede that resists water, stains and scuffs. Full latex rubber sole for long wear combines with genuine moccasin construction for remarkable flexibility. Imported.
With #classic construction utilizing sumptuous materials, the Bridgeport boot from #Hush Puppies will wrap your little guy’s foot to the ankle in casual luxury. With its laid-back good looks and extra-flexible sole, he’ll want to wear it every day.
- Hush Puppies worry free suede uppers are specifically made to be scuff, stain and water resistant so shoes retain their orginial soft supple look and feel
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole
- Padded footbed
Products by Type: Chukka
Chukka boots or Desert Boots are rather popular today, and there are many manufacturers of casual chukka boots and also bespoke versions of it. Considering the casual nature of the Chukka boot, I would never combine a crepe sole Chukka boot with dress pants or a suit.
At the same time, an elegant Chukka boot can be paired like a suede shoe, and looks great with dress pants and suits. For example, I have an elegant pair of St. Crispin Chukka boots in mid brown suede leather that goes very with almost anything I wear.
The possibilities of incorporating them into one’s wardrobe are endless. Dress Chukka boots with thin leather soles on an elegant last in brown can be paired with a navy or mid-gray suits and a range of other colors and patterns.
- Lace up chukka with soft enzyme washed canvas upper
- Yoga mat drop in comfort with custom printed canvas cover featuring an antimicrobial additive designed to reduce odor causing bacteria
- Ultra flexible sanuk rubber cupsole
Products by Brand: Hush Puppies
- Soft nubuck leather uppers or worryfree suede
- Anatomically molded, removable eva footbed creates a 1" hidden wedge, genuine leather socklining
- 1" heel height
- Molded rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability
- Worryfree suede. protective coating resists scuffs, stains, and water to keep shoes looking new with no hassle.