These are as good off the bike as they are on it and I like the rugged hiking tread. Suprisingly it met more than I expect it. They are great for walking and standing. I replaced the insole with a jell type insole because the insoles that came with the boots are terrible, and the laces were a bit short, but after replacing those, these are amazing boots. I have used in my motorcycle training class but before that I broke in my shoes by walking, hiking, bicycling and a short time in basketball.
IMO, they look as great as they feel. The tag size is tad bit larger than the actual or US size by half size but didn’t make any difference as far as comfort is concerned. I hope the seller have another style and color so I can buy another pair. I’ve not had them a long time, but so far, I’m loving them. Thinking I’ll buy another pair to keep in the closet for later, because the price is so good.
- 100% #WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: eVent waterproof membrane that keeps your feet dry while #hiking or riding in wet or muddy conditions
- SLIP-RESISTANT AND DURABLE: The slip-resistant rubber outsole has a special traction grip that will keep you on your feet on slippery floors, icy sidewalks, and loose gravel.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND CUSHIONING: Lightweight EVA midsole and TPU back support absorb impact and give your feet high energy return.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Lace-up vamp and Velcro quick closure allows customized fit all around the foot
- PREMIUM #LEATHER FOR FASHION AND QUALITY: The boots are constructed out of premium heavy-duty leather that resists wear and tear, making these boots perfect for work or play.
Products by Type: Hiking
Whether you plan to trek the Himalayas or explore a nearby national park, your footwear can seriously make (or break) your experience. Choosing the right hiking boots is a matchmaking process. Your dream hiking boots need to sync with how and where you hike. Before you tie the knot, though, you also have to be sure they’re a perfect fit.
Products by Type: Leather
You can look great and be comfy and warm all winter long with good looking, well made ladies’ leather ankle boots. Look for real, genuine cowhide. This may be harder than it sounds for a couple of reasons.
Genuine cowhide can be cleaned with saddle soap and oiled with neatsfoot oil or mink oil to keep it supple, strong and water resistant for years, if not decades. You’ll pay a little more for genuine cowhide, but it’s an investment that’s well worth the extra expense.