Take pleasure in these #Leather Driving Moccasins by #Twisted X and experience maximum comfort while driving or traveling! Made from premium quality leather, these expertly handcrafted boots deliver both style and functionality. It’s also built with washable, antibacterial moisture-wicking footbed and a flexible one-piece insole with integrated composite sandwich shanks (patent pending) that offer optimum stability. Wear it under the sun or during the wet season! These mocs will help you avoid slipping even on wet surfaces with its durable rubber outsole that has heel pads, providing superior ground traction. Import.
- HANDCRAFTED WESTERN BOOTS – Every pair of #Twisted X boots is handcrafted by expert hands to ensure that every footwear delivers excellent and long-lasting quality.
- COMFORT DRIVING FOOTWEAR – This pair of driving moccasins is manufactured with the wearer’s utmost comfort in mind. Get comfy and drive every day with ease on these shoes.
- PREMIUM QUALITY LEATHER – Made from a fine quality leather material and incorporated with washable moisture-wicking footbed technology for a more relaxed experience.
- EXCELLENT OUTSOLE GRIP – Built with a slip-resistant rubber outsole and heel pads for superior ground traction. It lessens the risk of missteps when driving, especially during the wet season.
- EASE OF WEAR – Along with its antibacterial footbed comes a flexible one-piece insole with integrated composite sandwich shanks (patent pending) that offer optimum stability wherever and whenever.
Products by Type: Lace up
There are of course many variations to tying off your laces and lacing patterns. Many of the lacing techniques described in this article can be applied simultaneously.
If you have wide feet, use the window technique and the heel lock at the same time. If you have narrow feet besides lacing try changing the insoles in your boots to thicker ones.
They will take up some of the volume so you are not over-tightening your boots and pulling them out of shape.
Products by Type: Leather
You can look great and be comfy and warm all winter long with good looking, well made ladies’ leather ankle boots. Look for real, genuine cowhide. This may be harder than it sounds for a couple of reasons.
Genuine cowhide can be cleaned with saddle soap and oiled with neatsfoot oil or mink oil to keep it supple, strong and water resistant for years, if not decades. You’ll pay a little more for genuine cowhide, but it’s an investment that’s well worth the extra expense.