- Mid-cut athletic hiking shoe featuring multiple mesh knits with seamless and seamed overlays
- M-Select DRY waterproof, moisture-wicking technology
- Metal hook and lacing closure for secure lacing
- Bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable mesh lining
- M-Select FIT.ECO contoured footbed with organic odor control
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- This item have warm function, it is may be tight than normally size, we suggest that you buy a large size
- Synthetic upper with toecap protection
- TPU Backstay With Snowshoe Strap Ridge
- 200 Grams Of Thinsulate Insulation, Comfort Range to -30C, waterproof&breathable membrance lining
- These shoes are specifically designed for a woman's anatomy. It holds your foot in place even during technical descents, and prevents slippage so you can enjoy more stable and safer descents.
- An asymmetrical chassis designed to accommodate a woman's anatomy maximizes stability and cushioning, while minimizing fatigue on rugged terrain.
- Two different types of rubber are strategically placed on the sole, resulting in a more intense grip. A special patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control when you're moving along at a healthy clip.
- Salomon 2 year limited warranty
- The classic craftsmanship and sophisticated style of Dr. Comfort are desirable for anyone in search of the finest quality in a comfort shoe. Designed as a therapeutic shoe, we also provide many protective and comfort features for all to love.
- Dr. Comfort Gel Insert Included. Extra depth (7/16") for removable inserts.
- Unique Elastic Laces with a Velcro Strap - Lightweight walking / work shoe. Should NOT be used for Construction type of work. Best for shop floor type of environment
- Shoe Cover: Soft Leather Uppers with Seamless and Padded Lining.
- Sizes: 4-12 - Widths: AA/A, A/B, C/D, E/2E
- Waterproof GORE-TEX lining
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable Aegis lining
- Ortholite anatomical foot bed
- Rugged Vibram outsole with 5mm lug depth
- Oiled full grain leather upper
- ATS® Advanced Torque Stability technology with composite forked shank
- Round Toe Profile
- Moisture-Wicking Lining
- Waterproof ProTM
- LONG DISTANCE HIKING BOOT - An over-the-ankle, all synthetic hiking boot designed for moving fast on all types of terrain; Durable, lightweight, highly breathable materials minimize fatigue during long hikes and backpacking trips
- GORE-TEX PROTECTION - Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex Surround technology keeps your feet dry during extended day hikes or overnight backpacking trips no matter the weather
- BREATHABLE - Ultralight moisture-wicking AirMesh fabrics with Nano-Cell technology keep your feet cool on hot days, control moisture, and prevent blisters
- STABILITY & CONTROL - Vibram Nano sole with Impact Brake System provides excellent traction and stability on steep descents; Confidently navigate rocks, roots, and other obstacles with the Core High GTX's reinforced compression-molded EVA / TPU inserts
- ANKLE SUPPORT - STB Technology stabilizes the foot by wrapping and unifying the midsole with the upper for the perfect locked-down fit to provide the extra support and stability ultralight backpackers and mountaineers need for high mileage days
- Upper is made out of durable 2mm waterproof Nubuck leather and breathable, abrasion-resistant air mesh for comfort in even arid climates. Dual-density EVA footbed offers underfoot comfort and support. Dual-density compression-molded midsole uses a main chassis with Vasque's All-Terrain Compound (ATC) for superior compression resistance and torsional stability and offers athletic-level cushioning.
- Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip outsole with MegaGrip delivers sturdy traction in practically any terrain – rocky and loose included. TPU shank keeps you stable in rugged conditions. Molded toe and heel counters enhance durability and feature vents for even greater breathability.
- Gore-Tex® extended comfort waterproof membrane blocks out moisture to keep you dry while letting it escape from the interior. Speed-lace system gives you a precise fit and offers quick adjustments. Locking ankle hook enhances security and gives you a closer fit.
- Built on an Arc Tempo+ last. Ideal for extended overnight trips, day hiking, and mixed trail conditions. All-weather protection.
- Comfortable right out of the box. Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip incorporates a TPU midfoot stabilizer, molded ATC, compression-molded EVA, and Exclusive Vibram® Contact Grip with MegaGrip Compound for comprehensive comfort and stability. Weighs 2 lbs., 2 oz..