- GORE-TEX waterproof construction
- Summit Last
- EVA footbed
- Vibram outsole
- Heavy-duty backpacking performance is lightened up with a weight-optimized Vibram outsole.
- Upper made with premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery
- TimberDryTM eco-conscious waterproof membrane
- 34% recycled rubber outsole
- Anti-fatigue removable footbed
- Ahnu's waterproof, breathble technology
- Vibram non-marking outsole provides grip and traction on varied surfaces
- Numentum Hike technology with a lateral to medial TPU heel clip for neutral positioning and stability
- Dual density EVA, removable footbed provides extra shock absorption with heel and arch support
- Intergrated nylon shank and arch support provide torsional rigidity and mid foot support;Waterproof mesh, leather and suede upper
- Lace-up hiking boot with diagonal logo at side heel featuring toe guard and GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for waterproof protection
- OrthoLite sockliner for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for comfort ; An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying
- Protective mud guard at base
- Non-marking grippy outsole
- Upper made with premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery and fabric
- Waterproof membrane
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Rubber lug outsole
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Danner Dry waterproof protection
- Cushioning, open-cell PU OrthoLite footbed
- Vibram SPE midsole
- Vibram Fuga outsole with Megagrip technology offers superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- FASHION: This kids boots combine classic design with novelty and uniqueness. Endowing snow boots with great fashion sense.
- COMFORTABLE: Soft, flexible, hight quality breathable synthetic suede keep kids' foot warm and comfortable in this snow boots.
- SAFETY: Anti-collision, skid resistance, consolidation, which provides more protection for kids' little feet
- CONVENIENT: Slip-on. Easy to pull on and off for kids by themselves.
- OCCASION: Very comfortable and stylish, suitable for winter snow days, both everyday wear and gift, keep the feet warm and comfortable all-day long
- Upper leather provides lateral support
- Heel counter for stability
- Midcut height perfect for uneven terrain
- Outsole are made of high traction rubber for durability
- Stylish design looks great for casual wear
- Lace-up steel-toe hiking shoe featuring mesh upper with leather overlays and seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Logo patch on tongue
- Cushioned footbed
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather for durability and abrasion resistance
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction plus Gore-Tex membrane which provides breathable waterproof protection
- Padded collar and tongue for additional comfort when walking, Moisture-wicking textile lining to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed for cushioning, perforated for additional air circulation, Rubber lug outsole provides excellent traction on uneven surfaces
- 1.6mm Nubuck
- GORE-TEX Surround Midsole
- Vibram Hike Approach Outsole
- Blister free
- Waterproof gore-tex abrasion resistant polyester uppers with a patented TPU thermo tech application are extremely durable and lightweight
- 3D flexinsert for excellent ankle mobility
- Vibram mulaz outsole with a technical edging platform and aggressive rear lugs for superior traction
- Foot Stabilization: The firmer arch support and heel cradle help to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Shock-Absorption: Foam cushioning reduces the impact of each step and decreases stress on feet and ankles.
- Long-Lasting Comfort: Dual layer cushioning with EVA foam base gives you a comfortable hike on the trail.
- Anti-Microbial Top Fabric: By reducing heat and friction, the top fabric of the Journey Hiker leaves feet more comfortable and protected.
- Moveable from Shoe to Shoe: Wear these insoles in a variety of hiking, ski or snow boots without needing to trim to fit.